About MeI'm a food and travel writer, editor, copywriter, television host, digital content strategist, and producer. My bylines include Gourmet.com, Bon Appétit, Martha Stewart Living, Epicurious, InStyle, Men's Health, Grub Street, Everyday Food, and Gilt Taste. (Clips are here!) I have been a Food Features Editor for Yahoo Food, staff Food Writer at Time Out New York, Senior Research Editor at Martha Stewart Weddings, Contributing Editor at CHOW.com, and book editor for Da Capo Press. The weekly videos I hosted and co-produced for CHOW.com on NY1 received an International Association of Culinary Professionals nomination for best Televised Culinary Series. Follow me on Twitter, or get in touch by commenting on a post. (All comments are screened.) Thanks for stopping by!
- thoughts on Southern living
- traveling and being leisurely for travel + leisure
- recent to-ings, fro-ings, and eats
- setting the table
- a launch + a memory
- new orleans!
- cat-sized watermelons and other indignities
- picnic like you mean it
- IACP Best Televised Culinary Series Nomination
- winter warmers: my favorite cold-weather recipes